|Photo by Mike Chavez|
Since every client is unique, we make custom arrangements for every client. Please see our FILM page for samples of our work, and email us to discuss options. Please include:
- The date and location(s) of your wedding. Include where you are getting ready.
- A rough time line of events for the day: please consider what time you are getting ready, when the ceremony starts/ends, when your photo shoot starts/ends, when the reception starts/ends. This is so we know how much coverage you require.
What is your price point?
-Wedding services start at $2,500.
How soon should I book my date?
- We recommend 6 months in advance, but please feel free to check with us for anytime sooner than that. We do not book weddings more than a year in advance. Please note, we accept a limited number of weddings per year.
What is your style of filming?
- We are tasteful, creative, and modern. We make your wedding video like a good film: one that feels like a complete story, with an emotional journey, but also retains a sense of fun and joy. This isn't your parent's wedding video!
What makes Gold Lion Media different from other videographers?
- In addition to our evocative filming style, we go the extra mile in post production to make your video the best it can be. Our editor is a master storyteller, and edits every shot on beat with the music - this is a technically difficult task, but it makes the video flow together in a way that stands out from video that is not edited on beat. We have not seen a single videographer besides us with the skills to do this or be willing to put in the time required to edit this way. We also color grade your video in an artistic way, giving the film vibrancy and accentuating the emotional content. But don't take our word for it - compare us to other videographers out there and the results will speak for themselves.
Because we respect our clients and ourselves, we always strive to do the best work we can. We care about your video being good. This is not a production line, and we live by the saying "quality over quantity."
Do you shoot in HD?
- Of course! We offer HD as a standard option.
Do you offer packages?
- We consider what clients want on an individual basis. Please inquire to learn what we can do for you.
Tips for working with your videographer:
- Smile! Although your wedding day can be stressful, it is also a happy day. Our cameras are rolling constantly, and the best moments are when you are enjoying this special time.
- Be yourself. Try not to worry about how you're acting in front of the camera, just relax and let your own personality shine through.
- Plan for some time with the video team. Just like you plan for dedicated time with your photographers, giving the videographers time to get creative shots with you and your wedding party can make your video more personal and special. Please feel free to consult with us about this.
- Keep us informed. Keep the video team abreast of where you will be on the day of, especially if plans change on the fly or a last-minute event is thrown into the mix. We need to know what, when and where the action is so we can film it. If things run late, make sure you or your wedding planner tells us what events will be impacted. It's a good idea to have a time cushion between events should things run off schedule. Also, make sure important events you want covered occur during the contracted hours.